Credential Engine maintains several Github repositories. These repositories are primarily used for their "Issues" list functionality, which allows for tracking and referencing of technical issues related to CTDL and the Credential Registry.
- CTDL Github Issues List
- View and engage in the development of the CTDL Schema and related technologies.
- Credential Registry Issues List
- This repository houses issues related specifically to the Credential Registry technology itself.
- Registry Assistant API Issues List
- This repository contains code, samples, and issues related to the Registry Assistant API.
- Credential Engine Competency and Skills System Issues List
- Credential Engine leverages a custom implementation of the CASS Editor to manage Competency Frameworks.